Enhanced Biosecurity Training
The biosecurity plan can only work if EVERYONE on the site follows it ALL of the time, which requires training.The following videos and materials provide caretakers with some of the information they need to be part of the herd health protection team. Remember to document all training (visit Forms page).
Five Biosecurity Training Videos
- Introduction to Biosecurity: why it is important to follow biosecurity measures
- Do Not Bring Disease to the Site:
Biosecurity measures to follow to avoid bringing diseases to a production site
- Perimeter Buffer Area (PBA):
What the PBA is and biosecurity measures to follow when entering the PBA
- Line of Separation (LOS):
What the LOS is and biosecurity measures to follow when crossing the LOS – English | Spanish
- Biosecure Bench Entry – English | Spanish
Several signs have been made for use on pork production sites for biosecurity.